Library and Information Science Miscellaneous

This weblog in the field of Library and Information Science contains news, comments and everything that its bloggers think could be useful for LIS professionals and students. It is maintianed by a number of students mainly Research students and Iranian. Our email is lismisblog at Yahoo dot com.

Monday, November 15, 2004

for Iranian students

Sometimes I get emails from Iranian undergraduate students of LIS that are interested to continue their studies. They ask about the resources and any other advice to success.

Frankly, because I attended in Masters Entrance Exams about 8-9 years ago (time is going very fast!) I don’t have many things to tell them. However, usually I recommend them to read some books carefully among them Estelahname-ye Ketabdari should be read and understood entry by entry – I think so. This is a good opportunity to put our recommendations and experiences here (in Persian and English); then other Iranian students can read them.

Recently, I have received 2 emails from Iran in them Iranian LIS students have asked how they can study overseas or use scholarship opportunities. I think we must write something here for such questions.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger rr said…

    That's a good suggestion. about writing in Farsi, I think you are right as well. as far as I am concerned the web log has a few readers in Iran because not so many people can read English. we should write more in Farsi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home