Library and Information Science Miscellaneous

This weblog in the field of Library and Information Science contains news, comments and everything that its bloggers think could be useful for LIS professionals and students. It is maintianed by a number of students mainly Research students and Iranian. Our email is lismisblog at Yahoo dot com.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

New Weblog

This is my first entry for this group of bloggers. I joined this Weblog right now because a dear friend, invited me to join the group and I accepted the invitation with pleasure. I am going to publish my ideas and any related news in the next entries. The idea of developing this Weblog is great and I am sure this Weblog will be a good opportunity for Iranian students in LIS field to work together and share their thoughts and knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home