Library and Information Science Miscellaneous

This weblog in the field of Library and Information Science contains news, comments and everything that its bloggers think could be useful for LIS professionals and students. It is maintianed by a number of students mainly Research students and Iranian. Our email is lismisblog at Yahoo dot com.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

First Birthday of A Weblog

Today is the first anniversary of launching the Invisible Web Gateway. Throughout last year I have posted 123 entries about different aspects of the invisible web and the invisibility of information on the web on my weblog. This weblog acts as a gateway about the invisible web and also an online tool to monitor my activities on my PhD research topic. If you like to read more about this weblog please follow the link. However, I am happy that at the first anniversary of setting up my personal weblog I have new chance to work with my friends in another weblog which is much more general and more interesting because it is not limited to a specific topic and we can write about everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger saeid said…

    Congratulation!
    I saw your Weblog 2 weeks ago while I was searching for my research. Indeed, in the case of “Invisible Web” your weblog is one of the most comprehensive resources. I think it will be nice if you introduce the concept of Semantic Web and Invisibility of Web Resources in general here on LISMis.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home